Here at GraduLaw we believe there should be no barriers preventing you from succeeding and becoming a lawyer. We are here to help you.
AIM is specifically designed for students who are at present unrepresented in the legal profession. This includes:
- Low-income families
- First-generation graduates
- Non-Russell Group graduates (undergraduate)
- State school comprehensive educated
- Disabled/long-term health condition
- Mature entrant to the profession
What can we do for you?
- CV, cover letter and application advice and proofreading
- 1-to-1 interview and coaching
- Monthly newsletters
- Commercial awareness programmes
Download our AIM programme brochure.
CLICK HERE -> GraduLaw Aim programme <- CLICK HERE
Thank you for this opportunity and the feedback. I look forward to working with this programme.
Thank you so much for giving me feedback on my CV and tips on applications. I really appreciate it and I am looking forward to using GraduLaw’s resources to hopefully secure a training contract! Thank you again!
Thank you for this great opportunity to be part of the GraduLaw programme. I found your coaching and guidance really helpful for both my professional and personal growth.